“SERTOM” SECTION BENDING MACHINE MODEL PP 200 USED
YEAR OF CONSTRUCTION 2001 AND SERIAL NUMBER 1873
- The side rolls are powered by means of a hydraulic motor coupled to a planetary reduction-gear. The central roll is directly controled by the hydraulic motor by means of a clutch.
- Transfer rolls by means of hydraulic cylinders for positioning and moving, in order to bend the section.
- 2 side straighteners, positioned near the side rolls, with the possibility of modifying the position according to 3 axes. Furthermore the straighteners are equipped with 2 correction rolls, manually adjustable, to oppose the torsion of some kind of sections, during the bending operation.
- 2 digital readouts to check the rolls’ positions. The digital readouts are assembled on the control desk.
- The frame is made on heavy steel construction, electro-welded, and thermally stress relieved.
- The rolls are on special, induction-hardened steel. Each rolls is made up by different separate parts, whose combination allows to bend the magiority of the standard sections..
- All the electric and hydraulic components are of high quality: telemechanique, siemens, rexroth. The hydraulic installation is made up by: motor-pump group, max pressure valves, solenoid valves, as well as all the other equipment necessary for the proper running of the machine.
- All the operations are carried out directly from the separate and movable control desk, low tension.
- The machine can be tilted, in order to work both in vertical or horizontal position.
- Safety devices and installations conform to ce
- Service book in english
- According to ce, the machine will be delivered free of oil inside the hydraulic tank.
DIAMETER OF THE CENTRAL ROLL: mm 630
DIAMETER OF THE LATERAL ROLLS: mm 550
ROTATION SPEED: m/min 12-8-4
TOTAL POWER: HP 60
DIMENSIONS, APPROX.:mm 2700 X 2200 X 3200
WEIGHT, APPROX.: Kg 16.500