MODEL MPI MANIPULATOR
Flanging and dishing line
Manipulator MPI is a complete hydraulic equipment with translating and rotating movements synchronized with the press piston and it is a support combined to the press for bottoms.
The Manipulator’s movements can be simultaneous or single and their logical sequence defines a cycle to perform bottoms for tanks starting from metal sheet discs.
All the control devices are centralized in a panel, consequently all the actions can be performed and checked by a single operator.
- Nr 2 motorized rolls for plate rotation;
- Option for synchronized or independent support arms movement;
- Electrical components Siemens, Allen & Bradley or equivalent;
- Hydraulic part consisting of motor pump group, solenoid valves, max pressure by-pass valve to guarantee overload safety;
- Preset counter for rotation angle
- Preset counter for quantity of pressings in the different positions.
- All controls suitably positioned on an independent and moveable control panel;
- Low voltage at the controls on the control panel, 24VDC;